Welcome in the section of Institutes at the University of Central Europe in Skalica (UCEU in Skalica).
Main tasks of institutes:
- Coordinating the operation of institutes;
- Being responsible for fulfilling educational tasks of institutes, coordinating the involvement of academic staff of the institutes in the instruction;
- Being responsible for the creation of class schedules;
- Coordinating the realisation of state final exams;
- The institutes ensure professional lectures of important figures from the public and private sector for students as part of studies;
- Cooperating with other departments of UCEU in Skalica, such as the International Office, ERASMUS coordinators, language department, vide-rectors etc.;
- Developing educational, pedagogical, science and research activity at UCEU in Skalica;
Institute of Ecology and Environmental Sciences (IEES)
As a pedagogical, science and research institute of UCEU in Skalica, it was established in 2006.
Its scientific and research activity focuses on examining the fields of protection and use of the landscape, public administration and regional development, environmental management etc. Knowledge of scientific research are applied when ensuring the instruction of classes in accredited study programmes within the system of study fields 4.3.1 Protection and utilisation of landscape and 4.3.3. Environmental Management.
Instruction of study programmes is realised in the bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degree of studies in the full-time and part-time form of studies. IEES faculty members realise instruction not only in the form of lectures and seminars in the seminar room, but also in a laboratory and in the field.
For more information please contact us: